One Pot Chili With Rice is a quick and easy homemade chili recipe for your next weeknight dinner. Top with cheese and corn chips, this skillet dinner will quickly become a family favorite.
Ground beef chili recipe
Chili and rice go hand in hand. I’ve taken that concept to a new level and cook everything together in one pot!
Yes, chili with rice just became a one pot recipe and so very easy to make when your day has been crazy busy.
In just under an hour you will have a ground beef chili that’s brimming with green bell pepper, onion, corn, tomatoes, beans and rice. And best part of all, the rice cooks together with all that deliciousness!
One pot and done! Now that’s the kind of dinner that I like!
Love the ease of one pot cooking? Then you definitely must check out all of our one pot recipes. Recipes include skillet recipes, sheet pan recipes, casseroles and more!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Substitute 1 ½ cups frozen or fresh corn kernels for the canned corn kernels
- Increase or decrease the amount of chili powder according to your personal taste
- Use your favorite canned beans
- For a sweeter pepper, use a red bell pepper in place of the green bell pepper
- Serve with your favorite chili toppings, such as sour cream, salsa and sliced scallions
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- ground beef
- green bell pepper
- chili powder
- ground cumin
- kosher salt
- tomato sauce
- diced tomatoes
- corn kernels
- kidney beans
- uncooked rice
- shredded cheddar cheese
- corn chips
With the cooler weather arrivng, it's time to make chili and we have lots of chili recipes for you here at Swirls!
One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese is an easy dinner recipe that combines two all-time comfort foodfavorites, mac and cheese and chili. This one pot recipe is filled with cheesy saucy goodness, pasta and ground beef chili, and yes, it’s made in just one pot!
Your mouth will water every time when you taste Slow Cooker Pineapple Chili Chicken’s sweet and tangy sauce and you’ll definitely be coming back for seconds!
There’s nothing quite so comforting as having the Best Ever Chili Recipe simmering on the stove top when there’s a chill in the air. With just a few basic ingredients our ground beef chili with beans will be ready in about 30 minutes.
Brimming with chicken, beans, corn and seasonings, Slow Cooker Chicken Chili can be served up with hot cooked rice or wrapped up in tortillas.
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
One Pot Chili With Rice
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 Tbs. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) corn kernels , drained
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) kidney beans , drained
- ½ cup uncooked rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions , chopped
- Corn chips , for garnish
- In large skillet with deep sides, cook ground beef, onion, green pepper, chili powder, cumin and kosher salt until beef is browned.
- Stir in tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, corn, beans, uncooked rice and water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Top with shredded cheese, scallions and corn chips, if desired.