Baileys Irish Cream Parfait Recipe is an easy dessert recipe combining Irish Cream, pudding and cake. Our no-bake parfait recipe comes together in a matter of minutes and will be the perfect ending to your day of celebrating all that's Irish!
Baileys Irish Cream Recipe
Baileys Irish Cream, pudding, cake, and no-bake too? You can sign me up for this parfait recipe because it doesn't get much better than that!
Store bought pound cake combines with instant pudding, whipped topping and Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur for a delicious Baileys dessert that even leprechauns will flip over.
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
My dad, the leprechaun
Side story, my sweet dad was born and raised in Ireland and spoke with the lilt of an Irish brogue. He was a little guy standing just about 5 foot 6 inches tall with the biggest kindest heart.
I always swore that he had the magical powers of a leprechaun. Maybe he did? At least in my eyes he was magical and totally amazing too. He makes me so proud to be Irish and happy to celebrate on the 17th.
Ok, back to the reason you’re here, our easy and delicious Baileys Irish Cream dessert recipe! You’re guaranteed to delight taste buds and make everyone wish they were Irish when you serve these no-bake Irish cream parfaits!
An Irish dessert that you’ll want to serve, not just on Saint Patrick’s Day, but throughout the year because it’s so easy to make and so darn delicious!
Baileys Irish Cream FAQ’s
What is Baileys Irish Cream?
Baileys Irish Cream is a liqueur. It is made with whiskey, a cocoa extract and cream.
What is the best way to drink Baileys Irish Cream?
Baileys Irish Cream is delicious when served straight over ice. It can also be served in Irish coffee, martinis, milkshakes and in hot chocolate.
Does Baileys Irish Cream need to be refrigerated after it is opened?
It is best to store an opened bottle of Baileys Irish Cream in the refrigerator.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make recipe with a vanilla loaf cake
- Stir in mini chocolate chips
- Assemble ingredients in a trifle dish and scoop to serve
- Make ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- instant chocolate pudding and pie filling – adds chocolate flavor
- milk – to make the instant puddings
- Baileys Irish Cream liqueur – adds delicious flavor
- whipped topping – lightens the pudding layers
- instant vanilla pudding and pie mix – adds vanilla flavor
- marble loaf cake – store bought cake makes this a no bake recipe
- mason jars – to make individual servings
- sugar shamrocks – adds a holiday touch
- green cake sparkles - festive edible glitter
I usually want to eat dessert first, doesn’t everyone, but on St. Patrick's Day I'll happily eat my corned beef dinner first!
Shamrock Shake Shooters, made with vanilla ice cream, Irish Whiskey, mint flavoring and tinted green, are sure to be the hit of your Saint Patrick’s Day! Kids will love these little Shamrock Shake Shooters too, without the Irish whiskey of course!
In a hurry? Cook your corned beef and cabbage dinner in the instant pot and you will have the most tender and delicious corned beef dinner ever! Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage with Dijon Horseradish Cream will make this year’s Saint Patrick’s Day dinner superb and memorable. You’ll wish you were Irish every day!
You'll want dinner too when you round out your St. Patrick's Day menu and let your slow cooker do the cooking with our Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Guinness Reduction. Guinness, brown sugar and horseradish mustard combine in your slow cooker and flavor your corned beef. Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Guinness Reduction cooks on it's own during the day for an easy Saint Patrick's Day dinner you can come home too!
Colcannon With Kale And Leeks is an updated twist on the traditional Irish mashed potato recipe. Cabbage is replaced with the super food kale and buttery leeks flavor this creamy Irish potato dish.
Give your cabbage a face lift this Saint Patrick's Day with our Roasted Cabbage Wedges With Bacon recipe! Wedges of cabbage are seasoned and oven roasted to tender perfection, then sprinkled with crumbled crispy bacon and fresh parsley leaves.
Guaranteed to be a family favorite, Irish Cheddar Mac ‘n Cheese is both creamy and cheesy, and you don’t have to be Irish to love it because everyone loves mac n cheese! Make it with an Irish cheddar cheese and you're all set for an Irish celebration.
Baileys Irish Cream Parfait Recipe
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk ,divided
- 2/3 cup Bailey's Irish Cream liquor ,divided
- 2 1/2 cups thawed frozen nondairy whipped topping ,divided, such as Cool Whip
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding and pie mix
- 1/2 of a 12 oz. pkg marble loaf cake , cut in 1/2" cubes, such as Entenmann's
- 6 (8 oz. each) mason jars
- sugar shamrocks
- green cake sparkles
- In one bowl combine chocolate pudding mix, 1 cup milk and 1/3 cup Bailey's; let stand 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping until blended.
- In another bowl combine vanilla pudding mix, remaining 1 cup milk and 1/3 cup Bailey's; let stand 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping until blended.
- Divide chocolate pudding mixture evenly between 6 mason jars, if desired, about 1/3 cup per jar.
- Top each with 1/3 cup cake cubes.
- Top with vanilla pudding mixture, dividing evenly between jars, about 1/3 cup per jar.
- Top with remaining cake cubes, dividing evenly between jars.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping, about 1/4 cup per jar, sugar shamrocks and cake sparkles.
- No mason jars? Not to worry, just serve up in clear tall plastic cups or stemless wine glasses and the look will be similar!
- Make with vanilla cake
- Assemble ingredients in a trifle dish for an easy way to make and serve
First Published: March 14, 2013... Last Updated: March 12, 2021