Avocado and Egg Breakfast combines fried eggs with creamy avocado and chopped tomato drizzled with fresh lime juice and a sprinkle of cilantro.
Looking for a healthy, beautiful and fabulously delicious breakfast that's quick and easy to make? Look no further! Avocado Lime Egg Breakfast is easy enough for a weekday breakfast before heading off to work and fabulous enough to wow your guests at brunch! This recipe serves 2 but can easily be double or tripled to serve more!
Avocado And Egg Breakfast
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- 1 Tbs. chopped cilantro
- kosher salt to taste
- pepper to taste
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Cook eggs in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until desired doneness.
- Arrange avocado, tomato and eggs on serving dishes.
- Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Recipe can be doubled and tripled!
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a tip or comment...