Have you been in search of the perfect way to hard boil eggs? Look no further….here it is! Just follow these simple steps and you’re guaranteed to be happy with the results every time!
The Perfect Hard Boiled Egg!
1. Put eggs in a single layer in a saucepan covered by at least 1-inch of cold water.
2. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Remove immediately from heat; let stand, covered, 11 minutes.
4. Drain water; cover eggs with cold water and let stand 10 minutes. Repeat until eggs have cooled down.
5. Peel and enjoy, dye for Easter or refrigerate up to 5 days.