Looking for a quick and easy recipe for your Sunday supper or weeknight dinner? Look no further! Parmesan Caesar Panko Crusted Chicken is a cinch to make with only five ingredients. Getting lots of flavor from store bought Caesar salad dressing and shredded Parmesan, you just coat the chicken, pop it in the oven and it cooks itself! You have 35 minutes to kick up your feet, relax and have a glass of wine while the oven does all the work! Every bite is tender, juicy and flavorful with a hint of crunch from the Parmesan Panko crust. Sunday supper, and even weeknights, never tasted so good!
Parmesan Caesar Panko Crusted Chicken
1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
1/4 cup sour cream
1 cup seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Generously coat baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In one bowl combine Caesar salad dressing and sour cream.
3. In another bowl combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
4. Dip chicken breast in salad dressing mixture, coating evenly. Then dip in breadcrumb mixture, coating evenly. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
6. Bake 35 minutes or chicken juices run clear and meat thermometer reads 165F.
Makes 4 servings.