With just two ingredients, you can make our seasonal and festive Homemade Peppermint Vodka! Our peppermint infused vodka is also perfect for holiday gift giving too!
Call it Candy Cane Vodka or call it Peppermint Vodka, either way it’s a festive seasonal liquor.
You can make your own homemade flavored vodka for the holiday season with just two ingredients. Pour into a pretty jar with a ribbon around it and you’ll have a delicious gift to give.
So simple to make, just place candy canes in vodka and let them dissolve and flavor the alcohol. Yep, that’s it!
Make a big batch of our peppermint infused vodka and pour into decorative jars. Add a pretty ribbon, a mini candy cane and a gift tag!
I make commissions for purchases mde through links in this post
Giving a homemade foodie gift shows just how much you care because you took the time to make something special for someone.
Our candy cane vodka is filled with holiday flavor and will be a welcome and festive addition on your bar cart.
Love your Happy Hour cocktail? Why not give The California Wine Club's Premier Series, the most popular of all the clubs a try and have wine delivered right to your doorstep! Red Wine, White Wine, It's always your Choice at Wine of the Month Club - Join Now!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Add crushed candy canes to the rim of your glass
- Hang a mini candy cane garnish on your glass
- Combine peppermint vodka and Baileys Irish Cream for a delicious holiday cocktail
- Make with 20 mini candy canes or 5 full size candy canes
- Make with starlight peppermint candy
What to do with peppermint infused vodka?
- Add your peppermint vodka to any drink that you would make with vodka
- Add a splash to your coffee
- Make a candy cane martini
- Add to your mug of hot chocolate
How do you make peppermint vodka?
You need just two ingredients to make a homemade peppermint vodka.
- Add candy canes to vodka
- Let them dissolve
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- Candy canes
Love peppermint? Then you'll love these Swirls peppermint recipes too!
Homemade Peppermint Vodka
- 2 cups vodka
- 20 mini candy canes or 5 large candy canes, crushed
- In a glass container, combine the vodka and candy canes.
- Seal and let stand until candy canes have dissolved, at least 8 hours-overnight.
- If small bits of candy cane remain, strain to remove.
- Store in air tight containers.
- Rim your glass with crushed candy cane
- Garnish your glass with a mini candy cane
- Make a delicious holiday cocktail by combining peppermint vodka and Baileys Irish Cream