Grilling your corn on the cob is a game changer and adds amazing flavor. Make our Grilled Corn Recipe and slather on our homemade Cilantro Lime Butter for a fresh summery citrus flavor. Summer just got more delicious!
Grilled sweet corn
It's that time of year again! Summer is here and that makes me so happy!
Warm sunny days, beautiful evenings with a slight breeze and daylight lasting for hours and hours. Yes, I am happy!
Happy enough to fire up the grill and add that barbecued flavor to just about anything! Today my corn on the cob will get it's fabulously delicious flavor from the grill.
It doesn't get much better than that. Oh wait! It does get better, because I'm topping my grilled corn with a fresh-tasting and flavorful Cilantro Lime Butter! Citrus notes add a bright flavor and cilantro adds a fresh note. And butter adds that finishing touch. Now we're talking!
Swirls of Flavor recipe tips
- Use minced fresh garlic for more intense garlic notes
- Not a cilantro fan? Just substitute fresh parsley!
- Minced red onion can take the place of the scallion
Ingredients for grilled corn on the cob
- lime zest
- kosher salt
- cracked black pepper
- garlic powder
- corn on the cob
Easy corn recipes
Love corn as much as I do? Check out these easy recipes all made with corn!
- Spicy Nacho Stuffed Peppers is an easy appetizer recipe seasoned with taco seasoning and brimming with salsa, black beans, corn, avocado, jalapeno and cheesy goodness!
- Creamy Corn Chowder is a homemade soup recipe made with basic kitchen ingredients. Our corn chowder soup is flavored with bacon, bursting with fresh vegetables and two types of canned corn and will warm you up on a chilly day.
- Bursting with cheesy goodness and a hint of spice, Creamy Corn and Black Bean Dip, served with tortilla chips or fresh veggie dippers, is a warm dip with a silky texture from a cream cheese and sour cream winning combination.
- Fresh corn on the cob and juicy tomatoes combine for an easy Summer Corn Salad recipe. Cilantro and chili powder add bright flavor and a hint of heat making our fresh corn salad a fabulous addition to your summer menus.
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Love grilling, smoking, and bbq? Then you’ll want to sign up for the Grill Masters Club and get a box of sauces, rubs, marinades, wood chips, new recipes, and grilling accessories delivered right to your door.
Grilled Corn Recipe with Cilantro Lime Butter
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 Tbs. butter , at room temperature, divided
- 1 Tbs. chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbs. lime zest
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 ears corn on the cob , husks removed
- 1 scallion , chopped
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat grill for direct heat grilling.
- Reserve 1 Tbs. butter. In small bowl combine remaining 7 Tbs. butter, cilantro, lime zest, kosher salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Melt reserved 1 Tbs. butter. Brush evenly over corn.
- Grill corn until kernels intensify in color to a bright deep golden yellow and begin to caramelize with brown spots, turning occasionally, 10-15 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill. Brush with some of the Cilantro Lime Butter. Serve with remaining flavored butter.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a tip or comment...