What to do when it’s too hot to turn on your oven and you’re craving that creamy slice of cheesecake? A no-bake cheesecake mousse parfait is the perfect solution! And even better when you top it with grilled fresh peaches from this summer’s bounty. You definitely won’t miss that slice of baked cheesecake one little bit. Go ahead, indulge in a little bit of heaven!
Grilled Peach Cheesecake Parfaits
2 peaches, pitted, quartered
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
3 Tbs. butter, melted
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
6 Tbs. peach preserves, divided
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. orange zest
1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
4 whole cinnamon graham crackers, crushed, 3/4 cup
1. Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling.
2. Sprinkle cut sides of peaches with ground ginger. Brush with 1 Tb. melted butter.
3. Grill, cut sides down, until just tender, 2-3 minutes. Remove from grill. Slice and reserve.
4. With mixer on medium speed beat cream cheese, sugar, 2 Tbs. peach preserves and vanilla until blended and creamy.
5. Fold in zest and whipped topping until combined; reserve.
6. In small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and remaining 2 Tbs. melted butter.
7. To assemble parfaits: layer each serving glass with 1/4 cup cheesecake mousse mixture, 1/4 cup graham crumb mixture, 1/4 cup cheesecake mousse mixture and 1 Tbs. peach preserves. Using bottom of a spoon, gently swirl preserves into top of cheesecake mixture.
8. Garnish with sliced grilled peaches.
Makes 4 servings.