Have you ever tasted something and you are suddenly transported back to your childhood? That's exactly what happens whenever I have an oatmeal cookie. I am flooded with sweet childhood memories! My mom always baked oatmeal cookies for me and I loved coming home from school to warm homemade oatmeal cookies that she baked with lots of love! Now you can bake up some love and sweet memories with Cranberry Almond Oatmeal Cookies!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cranberry Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy and creamy, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until blended.
- Gradually add oat mixture and beat until a cookie dough has formed.
- Stir in cranberries, almonds and crystallized ginger.
- Shape into 28 equal sized balls or drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2-inches apart, onto baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Cool 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely...or if you can't wait, eat warm!