Gingered Cinnamon Honey Glazed Carrots is an easy recipe for a weeknight dinner or entertaining. Baby carrots are simmered on the stove top in honey with a hint of cinnamon and crystallized ginger for a honey ginger glazed vegetable side dish you'll want to make over and over again!
Glazed Carrots Recipe
Did someone say baby carrots glazed in honey with a hint of cinnamon and crystallized ginger? Yes, please!
National Honey Month is here and tender little carrots caressed in a honey glaze are a perfect way to celebrate nature's natural sweetener!
This easy recipe is ideal for a weeknight dinner vegetable side dish and fancy enough for entertaining too. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, this glazed carrots recipe will be a delicious addition to you holiday menu.
And this carrot recipe makes four servings but can easily be doubled to serve more. It may just take a few more minutes for the carrots to be tender and for the glaze to form but will be well worth the wait.
This stove top carrots recipe comes together easily and will certainly wow everyone this holiday season.
Gingered Cinnamon Honey Glazed Carrots will be a favorite vegetable recipe for holidays and all year long too! Because, after all, who doesn't love a honey ginger glaze?
Love carrots? Be sure to give our carrots with tops recipe a try! You'll be happy you did!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make this recipe with 1 pound of full size carrots. Just peel and slice into 1-inch pieces
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or cilantro
- Recipe can be doubled. It may take a few minutes longer to cook until carrots are tender and a glaze has formed!
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- baby carrots
- crystallized ginger
- ground cinnamon
- kosher salt
Looking for more easy side dish recipes to serve? Look no further because you know that Swirls has some delicious recipes for you right here!
- Buttery Green Beans With Glazed Pecans sautéed with red onion and garlic, simmered in white wine, tossed with buttery goodness and crowned with glazed pecans, are all dressed up and ready to party!
- Pecan Crumb Sweet Potatoes are so decadent that every mouthful is filled with creamy sweet potatoes and buttery cinnamon crumbs…..the perfect combination of a side dish and a dessert!
- Fresh vegetables are tossed together with farro in a lime scented dressing making Zucchini & Corn Farro Salad both refreshing and nutritious.
- Buttery Sautéed Peppers & Onions are the perfect accompaniment to any dinnertime menu and they cook up in just minutes! An easy side dish that is both delicious and bursting with beautiful colors, these caramelized peppers and onions will be the perfect side kick to many meals.
Gingered Cinnamon Honey Glazed Carrots
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- In large non-stick skillet combine carrots, water, honey, butter, ginger, cinnamon, kosher salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer 25 minutes or until carrots are tender and liquid has reduced to form a glaze.