One taste of these Coconutty Caramel Banana Crème Parfaits and you will quickly realize that you can't eat just one bite! OMG! This dessert is to die for! Caramel sauce and a surprise coconut cookie are topped with a light banana crème, fresh bananas, whipped topping, toasted coconut, and yes, more caramel sauce! These are dangerous! You definitely can't eat just one bite!
Coconutty Caramel Banana Crème Parfaits
3 bananas, peeled and sliced, divided
6 coconut cookies, Pepperidge Farm
10 Tbs. caramel sauce, divided
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant banana cream pudding and pie filling
2 cups 2% milk
2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
6 Tbs. toasted shredded coconut
1. Set aside 12 banana slices.
2. Place 1 Tbs. caramel sauce in each of 6 serving cups or ramekins. Top with coconut cookie.
2. In large bowl combine banana cream pudding and pie filling and milk, stirring until smooth and combined. Let stand 5 minutes until just set. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping until blended.
3. Top each cookie with 1/4 cup banana mixture, 1/6th of remaining banana slices, 1 tsp. caramel sauce and 1/4 cup banana mixture.
4. Garnish each parfait with remaining whipped topping, reserved banana slices, toasted coconut and remaining caramel sauce.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 6 servings.