A healthy dinner is always the best way to go! And it’s so easy to do in the summer. Just grill up Tuscan flavored chicken breasts and then top with fresh mozzarella and kale pesto. Wow! Now we’re talking! Keep some kale pesto on hand in your fridge and you’ll be able to put a fabulous dinner on the table with just four ingredients! Kale pesto, made from the ever-popular super food, is rich in beta carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C and calcium. It also has anti-cancer properties, boosts DNA repair in cells, lowers cholesterol and decreases the absorption of dietary fat. Yes, please top my grilled chicken with kale pesto!
Grilled Tuscan Chicken & Kale Pesto
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tsp. Perfect Pinch Tuscan Seasoning, McCormick
4 slices fresh mozzarella
1/3 cup kale pesto
1. Preheat grill for direct heat grilling.
2. Season chicken with Tuscan seasoning.
3. Grill chicken, turning once, until cooked through and meat thermometer reads 165F.
4. Top each chicken breast with one slice mozzarella. Grill 1-2 minutes or until cheese is warm and melty.
5. Remove from grill. Top with kale pesto.
Makes 4 servings.