Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
Creamy, cheesy and full of flavor, Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip will be a crowd pleaser whenever you serve it. This hot cheese dip goes well with crackers, pretzels, baguette slices and even your favorite vegetable dippers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese , at room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Ranch seasoning mix
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 scallions , sliced
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and Ranch seasoning mix until smooth and blended.
Stir in shredded cheddar cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese.
Reserve 1 Tablespoon of the crumbled bacon and stir the remaining bacon into the cheese mixture.
Transfer cheese mixture to a 4 cup baking dish or a prepared bread bowl (directions above in the post).
Bake 25 minutes or until the dip is heated through and bubbly.
Top with scallions and the reserved bacon.
Serve with crackers, bread slices or your favorite vegetable dippers.
Makes 3 cups
How to make a bread bowl for a dip
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Hollow out the center of a round crusty loaf of bread to within 1-inch of edges. Bread pieces hollowed out from center can be cut into cubes for dipping.
- Brush the inside of the bread with about 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
- Place the bread bowl on a baking sheet and bake until the inside is toasted, about 10 minutes.
- You can also toast the bread cubes, if desired.
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 559mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 595IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 212mg | Iron: 0.2mg