Baked Cod With Panko is an easy seafood recipe bursting with flavor and crunch. Cod fillets bake up into flaky tenderness in just minutes with a crunchy topping that’s filled with lemon and Dijon flavor.
baked cod with panko, how to make baked cod, oven baked cod
Calories: 123 kcal
Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with shallow sides with parchment paper.
In a bowl combine panko, butter, parsley, zest, garlic powder, kosher salt and pepper.
Arrange fillets on prepared baking sheet and brush tops with Dijon.
Top with breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
Bake until fish is cooked through and flaky and breadcrumbs are golden, 10-12 minutes.
Serve with lemon wedges.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make this recipe with salmon fillets
- Also delicious with shrimp or scallops
- For a sharper mustard flavor substitute spicy brown mustard for the Dijon
- For extra flavor make this recipe with seasoned panko breadcrumbs
Baked Cod With Panko
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g38%
Trans Fat 1g
Vitamin A 438IU9%
Vitamin C 4mg5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.