Baileys Irish Cream Parfait Recipe
Baileys Irish Cream Parfait Recipe is the perfect Saint Patrick's Day dessert! Store bought pound cake combines with instant pudding, whipped topping and Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur for an easy no-bake dessert.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk ,divided
- 2/3 cup Bailey's Irish Cream liquor ,divided
- 2 1/2 cups thawed frozen nondairy whipped topping ,divided, such as Cool Whip
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding and pie mix
- 1/2 of a 12 oz. pkg marble loaf cake , cut in 1/2" cubes, such as Entenmann's
- 6 (8 oz. each) mason jars
- sugar shamrocks
- green cake sparkles
In one bowl combine chocolate pudding mix, 1 cup milk and 1/3 cup Bailey's; let stand 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping until blended.
In another bowl combine vanilla pudding mix, remaining 1 cup milk and 1/3 cup Bailey's; let stand 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping until blended.
Divide chocolate pudding mixture evenly between 6 mason jars, if desired, about 1/3 cup per jar.
Top each with 1/3 cup cake cubes.
Top with vanilla pudding mixture, dividing evenly between jars, about 1/3 cup per jar.
Top with remaining cake cubes, dividing evenly between jars.
Garnish with remaining whipped topping, about 1/4 cup per jar, sugar shamrocks and cake sparkles.
Yield: 6 servings
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Stir in mini chocolate chips
- Assemble ingredients in a trifle dish and scoop to serve
- Make ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve
- Drizzle chocolate fudge topping between the layers. Oh my!
- Add a pretty green sprinkle mix
- Substitute vanilla loaf cake for the marble loaf cake
- Make it all chocolate and substitute chocolate pudding for the vanilla pudding
- Make it all vanilla and substitute vanilla pudding for the chocolate pudding
- Prefer no alcohol? Substitute Irish cream coffee creamer for the Baileys Irish Cream
- Another way to replace the alcohol is to increase the milk from 2 cups milk to 2 1/3 cups milk and add about 1/4 cup of an Irish cream syrup to flavor the milk
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 139mg | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 1mg