Jalapeno Lime Summer Fruit Salad
Jalapeno Lime Summer Fruit Salad is bursting with sweet juicy berries and watermelon, fresh mint, zesty lime and a hint of jalapeno heat!
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 cups of your favorite summer berries, such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries
- 2 cups cut-up seedless watermelon
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced, about 2 Tbs.
In serving dish combine olive oil, mint, lime juice, lime zest and kosher salt.
Stir in berries, watermelon and jalapeno, stirring until evenly coated.
Garnish with fresh mint and sliced lime, if desired.
Makes 5 cups.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Add your favorite fresh fruit, such as grapes or mango
- Serve your fruit salad in a cut out watermelon
- Stir in chopped fresh basil leaves
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 577IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg