Roasted Garlic Butter
Roasted Garlic Butter is so easy to make with just 4 ingredients. This garlic spread is so delicious on bread, pasta, vegetables and more.
Combine butter, roasted garlic, rosemary and pepper.
Stir until blended.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition is based on 1 Tablespoon per serving.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Be sure that your butter is at room temperature so that it is easy to stir everything together
- Use an immersion blender if you prefer a smoother and creamier flavored butter
- This recipe can easily be doubled
Store your garlic spread in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days
Garlic butter can be also be frozen in several ways:
- Substitute margarine for the butter (but butter is always better!)
- Substitute dried rosemary for the fresh rosemary
How to serve rosemary garlic butter
- Freeze butter in ice cube trays for easy to use portions
- Roll butter up in a log shape, wrap in plastic wrap, then foil, and freeze. You can slice off as much as you need for recipes
- Seal in an airtight container and scoop out portions as needed
- Butter can be frozen for about one month
- On your favorite rustic bread
- Spread on small toasts as an appetizer
- Tossed with hot pasta
- Over hot vegetables
- On top of a grilled steak
- On top of your favorite fish
- Stir into ground beef to flavor burgers and meatloaf
- Toss with vegetables and roast them in the oven
- Stir into mashed potatoes
- Top a baked potato
- Brush over chicken and under the skin before roasting
- Spread on a sandwich
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 356IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg