Leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken make our Turkey Enchiladas so easy to make. Tortillas filled with cheesy potatoes, stuffing and turkey are smothered in gravy and topped with a homemade cranberry salsa!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar , divided
- 4 cups chopped or shredded cooked turkey
- 2 cup prepared stuffing
- 1 ½ cups turkey gravy
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 Tbs. cilantro leaves
Preheat oven to 375F.
Combine mashed potatoes and ¾ cup cheddar cheese.
Fill each tortilla with the potato mixture, turkey and stuffing, dividing evenly between the tortillas.
Spread ½ cup gravy on the bottom of the baking dish and arrange the tortillas in the baking dish, seam side down.
Top with the remaining gravy and bake, covered, 40 minutes.
Uncover, top with the remaining ¾ cup cheddar cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes, uncovered, or until the cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, combine cranberry sauce and salsa.
Serve your turkey enchiladas with cranberry salsa and cilantro leaves.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Add lime zest to the cranberry sauce for added zing
- Have some leftover vegetables? Chop them up and add them to the enchilada filling too!
- Serve with lime wedges
- Drizzle some enchilada sauce over the filling for added flavor
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Be sure to visit the Swirls of Flavor Amazon Storefront for GG's kitchen recommendations!
- Substitute rotisserie chicken for the leftover turkey
- Substitute instant mashed potatoes for leftover mashed potatoes
- Substitute stove top stuffing mix for leftover stuffing
- Substitute jarred gravy for homemade gravy
- Substitute shredded taco cheese for the cheddar cheese
- Substitute shredded Monterrey jack cheese for the cheddar cheese
Calories: 944kcal | Carbohydrates: 111g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 2005mg | Potassium: 978mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 982IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 437mg | Iron: 5mg