Thinly sliced Brussel sprouts, cranberries, oranges and almonds are lightly coated in a homemade orange marmalade vinaigrette. Our Shaved Brussel Spouts Salad is refreshing, delicious and colorful too!
Salad, Side Dish
Brussel sprouts salad, shaved Brussels sprouts salad
Calories: 213 kcal
In serving bowl, whisk olive oil, marmalade, vinegar, zest, salt and pepper until blended.
Add Brussel Sprouts, oranges, cranberries and almonds. Toss until evenly coated.
Yield: 5 heaping cups, about 6 servings.
Toast almonds in the microwave. No need to turn your oven on to toast nuts!
• Simply arrange sliced almonds in single layer on paper plate.
• Microwave on high 1 minute.
• Then microwave in 30 second intervals until lightly toasted.
• Timing will depend on the wattage of your microwave.
How to make a roasted Brussels sprouts salad
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Trim and quarter Brussel Sprouts, 4 cups.
3. Toss in 1 Tb. olive oil.
4. Roast in single layer on baking sheet until tender, 20-25 minutes.
5. Follow directions in the recipe card.
Yield: 4 cups
Shaved Brussel Sprouts Salad with Orange Marmalade Vinaigrette
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Vitamin A 14IU0%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.