Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts With Balsamic Glaze
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze are seasoned, air fried to perfection then tossed in a sweet and tangy balsamic glaze. The perfect vegetable side dish recipe!
Preheat air fryer to 400F.
In a large bowl, combine Brussel sprouts, olive oil, garlic powder, kosher salt and pepper until evenly coated.
Arrange half of the sprouts in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
Cook 12 minutes or until tender with crispy leaves.
Toss in half of the Balsamic glaze.
Repeat with remaining sprouts and glaze.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make this recipe in batches so you don’t crowd the sprouts
- Be sure air fry sprouts in a single layer so that they get crispy
- Sprinkle with cooked crispy bacon for air fryer Brussel sprouts with bacon
- Add toasted almonds
- Top with Parmesan cheese before serving
- Substitute fig glaze for the balsamic glaze. So delicious!
- Toss with 100% pure maple syrup in place of the balsamic glaze
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 856IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2mg