Chocolate liqueur combines with vanilla vodka and half and half for our delicious Chocolate Martini. Impress your guests and serve our dessert martini in a martini glass with a chocolate syrup and cocoa powder rim!
chocolate martini, chocolate martini recipe, dessert martini
Calories: 412 kcal
Dip rims of two martini glasses in chocolate syrup, then in cocoa powder.
Shake chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka and half and half in shaker filled with ice.
Pour into prepared martini glasses and enjoy!
Makes 2 servings.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Use chocolate vodka for a more intense chocolate flavor
- Add a shot of espresso for a chocolate espresso martini
- Use white chocolate vodka for a white chocolate martini
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on top of the martini
- Garnish with chocolate shavings
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Vitamin A 107IU2%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.