Kahlua Mudslide Milkshake
Just in time for summer, the classic mudslide cocktail has become a Kahlua Mudslide Milkshake! Kahlua, vodka and Irish cream combine with ice cream for a refreshing frozen Kahlua drink.
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 ounces Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Irish Cream , such as Baileys
- 1/2 cup chocolate milk
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 3 Tbs. chocolate fudge sauce
- 2 maraschino cherries
In blender puree ice cream, ice cubes, Kahlua, vodka, Irish Cream and chocolate milk until smooth.
Divide evenly between two glasses.
Top with whipped topping. Drizzle with fudge sauce and garnish with a maraschino cherry!
Makes 2 servings.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
• Love coffee? For a delicious variation make it with coffee ice cream!
• Substitute vanilla ice cream for the chocolate ice cream
• Use regular milk in place of chocolate milk for more vanilla flavor
• Make with chocolate vodka
• Use frozen whipped topping or real whipped cream
Calories: 614kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 213mg | Potassium: 376mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 59g | Vitamin A: 357IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 1mg