Parmesan Finger Steaks With Pesto Dipping Sauce
A Parmesan and panko breadcrumb mixture flavor our Finger Steaks and a homemade 3-ingredient Pesto Dipping Sauce makes every bite delicious.
Pesto Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup pesto
- 1 Tbs. milk
Slice cubed steaks into thin strips, about 1” wide.
Combine panko, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, kosher salt and pepper.
Dip beef in beaten eggs, then in breadcrumb mixture until evenly coated.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook finger steaks, in batches, until breadcrumb coating is golden and beef is cooked to desired doneness.
Drain finger steaks on paper towels. Discard remining oil.
Serve steak fingers with Pesto Dipping Sauce.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Substitute plain Greek yogurt for the sour cream
- For a kick of flavor add horseradish to the dipping sauce
- Make recipe with boneless sirloin
- Cook your finger steaks in the air fryer for a healthier option
- Serve steak fingers as an appetizer (8 servings) or main dish (4 servings)
Calories: 770kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 35g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 269mg | Sodium: 1089mg | Potassium: 580mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 830IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 272mg | Iron: 5mg