Our Easy Banana Pudding Recipe is made with basic kitchen ingredients. Bananas, vanilla wafers, milk, sweetened condensed milk and instant pudding mix combine with whipped topping for a creamy, indulgent dessert. Drizzle with caramel sauce and every spoonful will be heavenly!
copycat magnolia banana pudding, easy banana pudding recipe, homemade banana pudding
Calories: 207 kcal
Combine sweetened condensed milk with milk together until smooth. Stir in instant pudding mix until blended.
Refrigerate until mixture begins to set up, about 1 hour.
Fold in whipped topping.
Layer ingredients beginning with cookies, 3 banana slices and 1/3 cup pudding and repeat. I used 3 cookies per layer.
Top with remaining cookies and banana slices and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Yield: 6 cups pudding
Makes 9 individual servings
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Substitute your favorite plant-based milk for the milk
- Add caramel sauce between the layers too!
- Add fudge sauce for a banana chocolate flavor combination
- Drizzle with a salted caramel sauce for a gourmet touch!
- This recipe can be made in a trifle dish or a 13 x 9-inch casserole dish
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g19%
Vitamin A 243IU5%
Vitamin C 5mg6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.