Our Peach Sangria is brimming with fresh fruits, peach wine and peach brandy. Top it off with a bubbling lemon lime soda and enjoy a tall glass of this summer sangria recipe!
- 3 peaches ,pitted and sliced, 3 cups
- 2 plums ,pitted and sliced, 1 cup
- 1 cup strawberries ,trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup peach schnapps or peach brandy
- 1 large bottle (1.5 L) Moscato wine , Fruitscato Peach wine or pink Moscato wine
- 2 cups lemon lime soda
Place sliced fruit in pitcher. Add peach schnapps and just enough wine to cover the fruit.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Just before serving add remaining wine, lemon lime soda and ice.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 160mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg