Honey Orange Vitamin C Drink
When it’s time to boost your immunity, warm up a mug of our Honey Orange Vitamin C Drink. Bursting with the amazing apple cider vinegar, raw honey, citrus and 1000 mg of Vitamin C, our drink will warm your body and your soul, and boost your Vitamin C level too!
Puree clementine and some of it’s skin, apple cider vinegar, honey and 1 cup water in a powerful blender until blended. Mixture will have little bits in it.
Combine pureed mixture with 2-3 cups hot or boiling water and Vitamin C powder, stirring until blended.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Be sure to use a blender with a lot of power so that the clementine skin is well blended
- Add ground turmeric
- Add fresh ginger
Prefer a cold vvitamin drink?
- Substitute raspberry vitamin C powder for the orange vitamin C powder
- Substitute mandarin oranges for the clementine
- Substitute tangerines for the clementine
• Puree clementine and some of it’s skin, apple cider vinegar, honey and 2-3 cups water, and some ice cubes if desired, in a powerful blender until blended. Mixture will have little bits in it.
• Stir in Vitamin C powder until blended.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 36mg