No-Bake Mini Fruit Tarts
Festive and patriotic mini No-Bake Berry Pies are bursting with a citrus kissed strawberry filling and crowned with fresh blueberries.
Mash 1 cup strawberries. Quarter remaining strawberries and set aside.
In medium saucepot combine mashed strawberries, sugar, water and cornstarch and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and stir in zest and reserved quartered strawberries.
Spoon strawberry mixture into 12 mini graham cracker crusts.
Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
Pipe whipped topping around edges and top with blueberries.
Makes 12 mini tartlets.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make it big! Fill a 6-ounce full size graham cracker crust with our fruit filling
- Make the filling mixed berry and use a combination of your favorite fresh berries
- Change the orange zest to lemon zest or lime zest for your favorite hint of citrus
- Use more strawberries in place of the blueberries
- Substitute more blueberries for the strawberries
- Substitute raspberries for the strawberries
- Substitute 1 (6 ounce) full size graham cracker crust for the mini crusts and you’ll have a full size pie
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 27IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg