When you’re in that busy mode of school, homework, sports, work, and all that jazz, it’s perfect timing for a slow cooker recipe! Brimming with chicken, beans, corn and seasonings, Slow Cooker Chicken Chili can be served up with hot cooked rice or wrapped up in tortillas. I guarantee that your family…and you….will be happy you made Slow Cooker Chicken Chili! Here’s my favorite slow cooker!
Disclosure: Posts may include affiliate links. Swirls of Flavor earns a few cents on the dollar if readers purchase the items I recommend at no additional cost to you.
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut in chunks
- 1 envelope (1.25 ounces) chili seasoning mix
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) corn kernels, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Toss chicken and chili seasoning until evenly coated and arrange in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine salsa, corn and black beans and pour over chicken.
- Cook 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
- Top with cheddar cheese, sour cream and chopped cilantro.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice or in tortillas.