Everyone loves pumpkin pie spice and now you can have the perfect blend of warm fall spices in a creamy buttery frosting! Pumpkin Pie Spice Buttercream Frosting will be the crowing glory on your next cupcake, cake, cookie, muffin…..the possibilities are endless! Gosh darn, I’m even going to add a dollop on top of my pancakes this weekend….oh yes I am!
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 lb. confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tbs. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- With mixer on medium-high speed beat butter until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice, beating until blended.
- Add milk and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes, occasionally scraping sides of bowl.
- Makes 4 cups frosting.