No-Bake Spooky Spider Cookies are the perfect addition to your Halloween celebration this year! They can be the edible craft project for the kids or the googly-eyed dessert you’ve made to celebrate the spookiest of days. And these little cookie spiders are just as happy on top of a cupcake or a spider-webbed layer cake as on a store-bought cookie, so let them crawl around on your dessert of choice! A quick trip to the grocery and craft stores and you’ll be all set for this adorable Halloween treat!
12 store-bought cookies, about 3-inch diameter
1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
orange, purple and/or black cake sparkles, Wilton
12 mini Oreo cookies
72 (1-inch pieces) black shoestring licorice
24 candy eyeballs, Wilton
- Spread frosting over top of cookie, about 1 Tablespoon frosting per cookie.
- Sprinkle with cake sparkles.
- Gently press licorice pieces into creme center of mini cookies to form spider legs.
- Use remaining frosting to attach candy eyeballs to cookie.
- Place cookie spider on top of cookie. Boo!
Makes 12 cookies.
Check out the No-Bake Spooky Spider Cookies video on YouTube!
Click on the link below!