Two desserts in one? Yes! Intensely chocolate brownies are topped with the ingredients of a Magic Bar and all baked together to make an irresistible dessert! It’s ooey, gooey, nutty and fudgy all at the same time! Coconut, chocolate chunks and pecans bake in a sweetened condensed milk layer atop a fudgy brownie. I repeat, ooey, gooey, nutty and fudgy!
Magic Bar Brownies
1 pkg. (18.3 oz.) fudge brownie mix, such as Betty Crocker
2/3 cup oil
1/4 cup water
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line 9 x 13 inch baking pan with foil leaving 2-inch overhang. Coat with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In bowl combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and water until blended. Check your brownie mix package for amounts of eggs, oil and water called for by the brand you have purchased and use the amounts recommended on your package.
3. Transfer brownie batter to prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven. Top with sweetened condensed milk. coconut, chocolate chunks and pecans.
5. Return pan to oven and bake additional 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden and brownies are baked through.
6. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Using foil overhang remove brownies from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
7. Cut into bars.
Makes 20 brownie bars.