This post contains affiliate links. (Disclosure policy)Yes, I am officially hooked on my Instant Pot folks! And I’m here with Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken, some of my all-time favorite flavors. Do you have an Instant Pot yet? If not, what are you waiting for? I waited and I don’t know what I was thinking. Dinner can be cooked in such a snap, you’re going to love it. In just about 15 minutes you’ll have your chicken dinner on the table without standing over a stovetop. Fresh cilantro and lime juice combine with chili powder and garlic for a kickin’ good flavor combo! These flavored juices and tender chicken topped with fresh avocado are fabulous served over hot cooked rice or rice noodles. Instant Pot is in my kitchen now! Oh yum!
Have you tried some of my other easy chicken dinner recipes yet? You’re going to fall in love with Baked Salsa Chicken, Smothered Parmesan Panko Chicken, Baked Bruschetta Chicken and Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken! They’re guaranteed to make those busy days easier for you at dinnertime!
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- lime wedges
- Arrange chicken pieces in bottom of Instant Pot.
- Combine cilantro, lime juice, garlic, olive oil, chili powder and kosher salt. Pour over chicken.
- Seal Instant Pot according to manufacturer's instructions and cook on Poultry cycle for 10 minutes.
- Cool according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve chicken and lime sauce over hot cooked rice or rice noodles.
- Top with chopped avocado and serve with lime wedges.
- Makes 4 servings.