Can’t decide between having spaghetti and meatballs or pizza for dinner tonight? Not a problem, I’ve got you covered. You can have your spaghetti and meatballs and eat your pizza too! Spaghetti is your pizza crust and meatballs are your topping along with cheese and sauce. You’re going to love this and so will the kids! You’re welcome!
Deep Dish Spaghetti and Meatballs Pizza
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1/4 cup Italian seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
1 jar (14 oz.) pizza sauce
12 frozen cocktail size meatballs
1 cup bocconcini, halved, 4 ounces
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line 9-inch x 13-inch baking pan with foil leaving 2-inch overhang. Coat with cooking spray.
2. In bowl combine eggs, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Panko breadcrumbs and kosher salt until blended. Add spaghetti and toss until evenly coated. Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
3. Top with pizza sauce, meatballs, bocconcini (flat sides down) and remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
4. Bake 25 minutes or until cheese has melted and pizza is hot.
5. Let stand 5 minutes. Using foil overhang lift pizza from pan. Cut into 6 squares*.
Makes 6 squares.
*Perfect as an appetizer at your next party! Just cut into 12 rectangles or 24 squares!