Bailey’s Irish Cream, pudding and cake. It doesn’t get much better than that! Layer them in mason jars and you’ll be right in style! When you serve Bailey’s Irish Cream Puddin’ ‘N Cake Parfaits…in a Jar you’re guaranteed to delight tastebuds and make everyone wish they were Irish!
*No mason jars? Not to worry, just serve up in 8 oz. clear plastic cups and the look will be similiar!
Bailey’s Irish Cream Puddin’ ‘N Cake Parfaits in a Jar
1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
2 cups milk, divided
2/3 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream liquor, divided
2 1/2 cups thawed frozen nondairy whipped topping, divided, such as Cool Whip
1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding and pie mix
1/2 of (12 oz.) pkg. marble loaf cake, cut in 1/2″ cubes, such as Entenmann’s
6 (8 oz. each) mason jars, optional*
sugar shamrocks, optional
green cake sparkles, optional
1. In one bowl combine chocolate pudding mix, 1 cup milk and 1/3 cup Bailey’s; let stand 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping until blended.
2. In another bowl combine vanilla pudding mix, remaining 1 cup milk and 1/3 cup Bailey’s; let stand 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping until blended.
3. Divide chocolate pudding mixture evenly between 6 mason jars, if desired, about 1/3 cup per jar.
4. Top each with 1/3 cup cake cubes.
5. Top with vanilla pudding mixture, dividing evenly between jars, about 1/3 cup per jar.
6. Top with remaining cake cubes, dividing evenly between jars.
7. Garnish with remaining whipped topping, about 1/4 cup per jar, sugar shamrocks and cake sparkles.
Yield: 6 servings